Sportsbook for betting shops and agents
While the online market is booming, there are still a great deal of customers who prefer to gamble offline and in person, which is one of the reasons brick and mortar book keepers are still thriving. If you’re interested in using our white label sportsbook platform in a physical betting shop, you’re in good company. We offer complete solutions and have fitted out several establishments with everything required to get up and running;
- POS systems – sleek, touchscreen terminals that are easy to use and come complete with all the functions of our white label sportsbook, including account management and bet placement.
- Hand held terminals – connect in real time to the latest markets, offering over 40,000 different types of bets – ideal for mobile agents.
- Card payment machines – accepting a range of cards, and processing payments in seconds, they’re fast and secure.
- Ticket printers – capable of printing large, complex bets in less than thirty seconds, these easy to use machines have you covered.
- Branded catalogues – showcase up and coming events, promotions and bonuses.
Another fantastic way to earn the custom of off-line users is to employ a mobile agent. Again, we’re able to supply the necessary hardware to get you going, and you can rest assured that it comes complete with all the features contained in our white label sportsbook platform.
There are many benefits of speaking to people face to face, and many opportunities to attract customers who might never normally consider placing a bet. Our hard wearing, sturdy hand held terminals make it easy to approach potential customers almost anywhere in the world, from live events to your local pub.
Complete with a quick ticket printer, the terminals also feature a long lasting battery, capable of working for twelve hours straight, GPS tracking and internet and phone capabilities. They connect to the internet by WiFi or GPRS, ensuring that your agents will never miss a trick.
For your peace of mind, you can track your agents using GPS, and real time logs allow you to see what’s going on at all times. Whenever you need to get in touch with an agent, you can use the integrated instant messenger or phone line.
If you want to know more about how you can attract off-line users, don’t hesitate to get in touch.